4.03.2017

Week 78: Temple Trip & Library Closing

Well, it has only been a few days since I last wrote but that is OK because we all know a missionaries life is not boring so don't worry I have plenty to write about today. Stay Tuned! :) 

So the Upland Stake and the Chino Stake (my heart) have combined on an event open to the public called Moses Tabernacle! It is a life size replica of the Tabernacle of Moses. I will send pictures. We have been working that every day this week. We get to give tours and answer peoples questions. At the end of the tour there is a room in the church to show our modern day temples and the similarities to the tabernacle. It has been amazing!! 

PLUS I get to see all my lovely people from Diamond Bar that I love dearly! I feel so blessed once again to be in the right place at the right time!! God's timing is perfect!! 

We also got to go to the temple today!! It was absolutely incredible! 

Daniel is progressing so fast!! We had an amazing lesson with him this week and he also came to our Book of Mormon study group on Thursday. 

OOPS -- So I have less time then anticipated. The library is closing in like 10 minutes!  Sorry for the short email :( Just know that I am HAPPY as ever, safe, healthy, and most of all BUSY! 

I love each and every one of you! I love my Savior, Jesus Christ with all my heart and it is an honor to be serving with Him by my side and sharing His gospel! I love this work, it is a perfect work! Miracles are real and happen daily! I know this gospel is true with my whole soul and I know it is lead and guided by a prophet today! He holds the keys to receive all that we need from our loving Father in Heaven; I am so excited to hear from him in a week. Invite your friends to watch General Conference with your family this next week. To hear the prophet speak is a gift. Share this gift! 

Take care,
Love always,
Sister Holt



Moses Tabernacle

Sister Wood and I at the Redlands Temple

Don't worry -- She likes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment