11.29.2016

Week 61: Cloud Nine Feeling

Sister Brown


MIRACLE MIRACLE MIRACLE! I am so happy!  

We had amazing lessons with our sweet Ashlyn this week!!

She is praying about what day she wants to be baptized!!!! <3

Satan sucks and tried to keep her from church on Sunday --   her keys got locked in her car at the gas station so she had to walk to church!! She finally made it for Relief Society. Ashlyn said that that experience just proves how true the church is because Satan tried so hard to make it so she couldn't go. But she kept fighting with faith!! She is so amazing! I can't even put into words anything about our lessons... They are over flowing with the spirit and full of love for Jesus Christ. They are awesome. I wish you could all skype in or something. Wouldn't that be so fun? Heavenly Father is so aware of her and her desires and her faith that he will help make anything happen!! Everything worked out and she was so happy to be at church! 

My testimony of the Atonement of Jesus Christ and him simply as my Savior has grown so much this week. He helps empower me to change and be better. I had such a wonderful Sabbath Day this Sunday. As I partook of the Sacrament I could truly feel myself becoming cleansed and being given a new beginning to be better this next week. It was a cloud 9 feeling. Jesus Christ is the reason behind every thing we do. He is the light of the world and the light of my life!! I am so thankful to him every day. Not a day goes by that I am not full of gratitude towards him. 

We had two Thanksgiving dinners this week. One with the Baileys and one with the Fulchers. They are wonderful families and I feel so much love in their homes. So don't worry momma I was well fed and taken care of. 

I love you all and I am very sorry this is not a fabulous email. Just know that I am extremely happy, busy, and happy!! :) 

#Lighttheworld 

Love always,
Sister Holt 


Decorating at a Families Home for Christmas

This is Ashlynn -- Good Things will Happen Soon





No comments:

Post a Comment