1.16.2017

Week 68: Ashlynn was Baptized

Where do I even start!!?! This week was whirlwind! On Saturday night, I thought it was Friday night. I was all twisted around because it went by so fast!! But still amazing things happened! I am pretty sure I begin every email telling you how fast the week has gone. Ha! Sorry.  


My biggest news is that Ashlyn got baptized!!! It was a beautiful weekend and she was absolutely glowing!! A lot of her family came to her baptism and non of them are members, it was so sweet to see all the support she had. There was a lot of love in that room! 

I have learned a lot during this experience of teaching Ashlyn. She is one of the most faithful young woman I have ever met. Her faith in God is enormous. She was so close to God even before we met her that immediately when we started teaching her she recognized the truth through the Holy Ghost. She truly is such a special person and I am so thankful for her in my life. She has taught me a lot from her faithfulness and her TRUST in her Heavenly Father. I can't imagine how hard it must be to believe in something that your family does not. But her faith carries her because she knows and has received a witness of the truth. She is so cool!! :) 

I don't have a lot of time to write as much as I usually do but enjoy some pictures! I love you all and I am so grateful for your continual support and love. I will forever be thankful for the mission that I have been given to serve for my God and my  Savior, Jesus Christ. I will never forget the experiences, people, and places that I have been to share the truth!  I was telling my mom how lucky I have been so far in my mission.  I have been able to teach and see those I teach baptized.  I feel very blessed to have seen them through their journey.  

Continue to be firm in your faith and stand strong!! 

Love Always,
Sister Holt 



Exchanges with the Santa Fe Sisters

Hermana Smith  and myself trekking in the rain.

 Last lesson with Ashlyn! She made treats for us every morning for our lessons! 

Pre-Baptism with Ashlynn -- Isn't she cute?

Ashlynn ready for Baptism

Newest Member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment