2.22.2016

Week 20: I'm Having a Baby --- I mean I am a Trainer!

First off, I think you all should know that I am expecting............... I'M GOING TO BE A MOM. 
translation ---> I have been called to be a trainer! I am not sure what the Lord is thinking with this one but I am going to roll with it and trust him. haha! President Hobbs told me this... "Things work out the best for those who like the way they work out." and that is what I am living by now! I feel very blessed to have this oppurtunity to train a new sister. 
I am leaving the Redhill ward which I am sooooo sad about. It is probably one of the hardest things to do is to leave the area where you were born into as a missionary. But there are GOOD things ahead. My new sister and I will be white washing a new area. That means two new missionaries are put into a new area. I am being transferred to the Diamond Bar ward. I am very excited to be in a new area with a new missionary so that WE can learn TOGETHER. We can create the new relationships together and make mistakes together! I am so grateful for this new assignment. Crazy but sooo good. 
This whole last week I have been feeling that I am finished in the area and that it was my time to leave. Every missionary tends to get that way I think before they get transferred; But I really tried to fight that feeling and keep working but this was probably one of the most emotionally exhausting weeks for me. I pushed through and found so much comfort through prayer. I have been really relying on my Savior to help me. I am very grateful for the oppurtunity I have to serve him and what a wonderful thing that he walks beside me every step of the way. I really felt that this week. 
I am sorry I don't really remember a whole lot. We taught a lot of lessons and saw a lot of people but it isn't my area anymore and all I can think about is that I get my new baby missionary tomorrow and I am pumped!! This next adventure is going to be so much fun and REALLY hard.
As transfers were approaching I was praying to let Heavenly Father know that I am willing to learn and work wherever he would have me go. I told him that I would like to be placed somewhere where I can be pushed and work my tail off and where I will make the most growth. And he answered my prayers sure enough. White - wash training will sure do that for me.  I don't know what this next transfer entails but I know that it is going to be very hard but very fruitful. I know that I will be tested and be put to my limits. I can't expect perfection because I will never attain perfection. I know that my Heavenly Father knows me perfectly and will place me where I can learn the most. Every situation and every person that comes in my life is placed there my HIM. I trust him and he trusts me.
I am very grateful for all you lovlies that continually pray for the missionaries. PRAYER is the most powerful tool that we have to help our faith grow. Your prayers reach all over and we are soooo grateful for them and need them. No prayer goes unnoticed.
I love you all so much. 
xoxo
Have a beautiful week!
Sister Holt
 

Rancho Zone!  My People!

Hand Prints of all the sister missionaries that served in RedHills Ward
My Legacy! (plain green one)

The Vea family in the Redhill ward... this is like 1/3 of them. They don't like pictures
My Friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment