2.20.2017

Week 73: We All Have Place with God

Happy Valentines Day this week!! This week was crazy to say the least! I don't know if I told y'all about the new way we do exchanges. So it used to be one of us would go into their area and the other would stay in our area, Now both the Sisters come to our area and work for the day and their area gets shut down for the day. So with that... There are 6 sisters  in our house  and area for the day! It is wild. But the sisters that live with us have been sick this week and they had appointments to get to as well. But since Sister Ysasaga and I were already on exchanges with some other sisters we had to call in another companionship to go on splits with these sisters. So in total we had 8 sisters in and out of our house on Thursday! It was a mad house and now our refrigerator is empty for the rest of the week. haha! 

We had zone conference on Wednesday! It was awesome! The Apple Valley Stake President, President Ebmeyer, came to speak to us and literally he said everything I needed to hear! Answer to my prayers, in unexpected ways. I don't have my journal with me to tell you exactly what he said but he posed two questions for us to think about and so I will pose them for you and you can think about them. 1. What kingdom would you go to if you were to die today? and 2. You can tell what kind of missionary (person) you are by the companions (friends) you keep. 

Okay, Sunday was literally the best day!! I love Sundays!! First of all, in the YSA Institute Thursday meeting, the lesson was all about the sacrament and making our hours at church and during the sacrament a spiritual experience because really that is the whole reason why we go to church. So I have been working on that and it is amazing! Also, DAISY came to church this Sunday! I love Daisy so much you guys, she is one of a kind! She had had a deep cleaning  on her teeth that morning so her face was numb but she still came to church! She stayed all three hours for the first time. During the sacrament she leaned over to Sister Ysasaga and said, "I don't even feel nervous anymore... I actually feel like I belong here!"  That is God working in her life! It is true!! We all have a place where WE BELONG! We Belong with our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ! 

I love these people!! I love them so much!! We went to Shannon's Sunday night and right as we were walking up to her apartment Sharlene was walking out. We haven't seen Sharlene since the beginning of January!! It was a miracle!! We screamed when we saw each other!! It was a beautiful reunion and we were able to have a great discussion about the Book of Mormon and being led in the right direction! 

I am sorry this is a short email but some other missionary needs the computer! I want you all to know that I have a testimony that is sure and it is strong of my Heavenly Father, I know he is there and here!! He is everywhere! Everything denotes that there is a God! And He loves you!! 

Have a beautiful week!! 
Love always and always,
Sister Holt




Reunited with Sharlene and Baby RJ

Desert beach party with the Zone last week on  P-day

Sister McCombs and I at Zone Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment